Friday, March 25, 2011

Tree

I don't know about you, but when I see something beautiful, no matter how random it is, I just have to take a picture of it. Kind of like the feeling that you have to tell someone when they have something in their teeth or it will drive you crazy. So I always have my camera with me (which is in serious need of an upgrade) for when these moments arise.

I usually end of looking like a crazy person in these moments...waiting for the bus, frantically getting my camera out, taking as many pictures as I can (of seemingly nothing to on-lookers) before the bus gets there. Oh well...I embrace those crazy looks.

So here are some pictures I took yesterday morning. I loved the way that the intricate branches looked against the background of the sky and how the light makes it look like a black and white photo even though it's not.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...