Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Loving Smoothies Lately

Smoothies are one of those things that are easy to forget but are worth remembering for sure! Simple, fast and nutritious...what more could you ask for? This is one of our go-to breakfasts in the Johnson household. Actually, it all started when my sister and I (another Johnson household) used to make them a ton together when we lived with them last year. Well, I guess the habit stuck.

Here are my suggestions:

I combine lots of frozen fruits (no need for ice, cause the frozen-ness works like ice too) with...


...some yogurt. I usually use some vanilla yogurt and kefir like this strawberry kind
(kefir is more liquidy so no need for extra milk either).


And you gotta have some bananas...makes every smoothie better.


There's really no need to add sugar cause the fruit and yogurt are sweet enough.




Yum!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...