Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Message for Jaime and (boy) Ryan

Remember on Saturday when I said that I wanted to take a picture with you guys before you left? You know, with me in the middle of you guys? Huh?

Well, we all forgot and now you have moved to Texas, ugh!!! So I guess I have to settle with a picture from a few times ago of hanging out...when we ended the night with spinning rings on the floor.

So here it is...

We will miss living so close to you guys, hanging out and talking forever about anything and everything. You are great friends and hopefully someday we'll live close to each other again. In the meantime, we'll have to visit you in Texas...as long as we can go mutton bustin'!

1 comment:

Cary Geake said...

(boy) Ryan... I love it! We miss you guys too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...