Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Very Simple Vanilla Yogurt Dessert

I know this looks boringly simple but you just have to trust me; it is so good! I used to babysit for a family that would give this to their kids as a dessert. Pretty genius really; they're eating mostly low-fat yogurt and fruit but add a few chocolate chips and they think they're eating dessert. Well, I used to make some for myself too and got hooked! And for someone like me who doesn't crave sweets much, it's perfect for dessert.


Just combine vanilla yogurt, sliced strawberries and top with chocolate chips (best when frozen) and enjoy! You could make it more complex with extra toppings but I like it just the way it is.


And I have to admit...I staged the above cute little cup just to look pretty but then I dumped it into a bowl and had a portion more like this...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...