Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Well, it was my (Elsa's) birthday this past Friday and it was a wonderful day. My friend Kate surprised me in the morning with a trip to a spa which was tons of fun. Later on, Matt and I went to dinner at one of favorite places and then we stayed at a hotel for the night.

A low part of the day was when I went to the dentist and found out I have to have a tooth pulled. I'm going to be doing that tomorrow, hopefully. I went yesterday to have it done and I wasn't able to. While I was waiting at the dentist I could hear the sound of the drill and also someone close-by must've been watching "Psycho" because I could hear the ree-ree-ree. Those might be the two worst sounds...especially when put together. But besides that it was a great day.

Here we are at dinner.


The buzzing lights at the hotel. They were literally buzzing.


This is the view from the terrace at the top of the hotel.
It was cool to get a different view of our city.


From the terrace in daylight. On the hill in the background is the Cristo.


Cristo closer-up


Can you see all that smog? It's smoggy here. We are in a valley so it all gathers together.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...