Monday, March 7, 2011

Feeling full

We had a great weekend. Nothing special or out of the ordinary; just lots of time with people we love. Which got me thinking. In the past week and a half or so I have hung out with...

...friends from my childhood
...friends that I met in high school
...friends from school in Ecuador
...friends from college
...friends from Bolivia
...friends that live in Chicago but that we know from Washington
...talked on the phone with my mother in law and my grandma
...and saw (almost) all of my immediate family (missed you Eric), some cousins and all of our nieces.

Phew! And the best part is that it wasn't like it was a week out of the ordinary! Just real life! It feels good in my soul to spend time with people I love from all different important parts of my life. This is what I was dreaming of when I was living in Bolivia. Feeling full from spending time with people. And I hope you're feeling it too.

So here's to another full week...

1 comment:

John Wallgren said...

Do you need some Tums Elsa? JK
I love being filled as you describe it!
Dad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...