Friday, April 22, 2011

Lovin the style at Houndstooth Saloon

Last night, Matt and I hung out and had dinner at Houndstooth Saloon. Fun place, good food and there were some good Chicago games on...Bulls AND Blackhawks won. Even a non sports fan like me can have fun watching games among Chicago fans cause they get so into it. But while everyone was watching the game, I was taking pictures of all the great design elements.

I literally gasped when I saw the ceiling...

Love how it was covered in book pages! Not to mention the lovely white chandelier.


Such a great idea...I'll definitely have to keep this in mind for a wall idea someday.


And I love the occasional illustrated page thrown in.


Another element I was lovin were the dark wood walls


And houndstooth wallpaper


And the wall sconces and faux bookshelf lined booths. There were some other things that I would have liked to take pictures of but taking any more pictures would have definitely made me look like a crazy person.


Oh, and lastly the string of lights outside.






At the end of the night we ended up with this caricature (I mean, I actually paid for it).
Does it look like us? Not really.

1 comment:

akonstantoudakis said...

I designed this space. I'm glad somebody appreciates it. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...