Monday, February 13, 2012

37 Weeks

Here I am at 37 weeks. I am now considered full term and due in about 3 weeks. I am feeling good besides trying to get over a cold (but I would rather be sick now instead of a few weeks from now). We're getting very excited that we are so close to meeting our baby and I can't believe how fast this whole pregnancy thing has gone!


People comment how I look normal from the back but when I turn to the side then...


...BAM! I still sometimes forget that I am so visibly pregnant then I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and think "Whoa" or a stranger in the grocery store yells "when are you due?" as they walk by and I then I snap back into reality. The baby is growing well and it is a fascinating process.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...