So there I was, about to make my usual fruit smoothie when I remembered a milkshake recipe I had seen on Pinterest made with bananas, nutella and peanut butter so I went for it. I was too lazy to actually look up the recipe so I just made my own version (I figure it's hard to go wrong here).
The Recipe: (this is not the most exact recipe)
- 3 frozen bananas, cut into pieces
- 2 heaping spoonfuls nutella
- 2 heaping spoonfuls peanut butter
- a bit of sugar (just a teaspoon or so)
- some milk (maybe 3 cups?)
- about 8-10 big ice cubes
Combine all ingredients and blend together until smooth. Add more milk if it's too thick. Enjoy!