Thursday, February 9, 2012

Banana, Nutella and Peanut Butter Milkshake

So there I was, about to make my usual fruit smoothie when I remembered a milkshake recipe I had seen on Pinterest made with bananas, nutella and peanut butter so I went for it. I was too lazy to actually look up the recipe so I just made my own version (I figure it's hard to go wrong here).




The Recipe: (this is not the most exact recipe)

  • 3 frozen bananas, cut into pieces
  • 2 heaping spoonfuls nutella
  • 2 heaping spoonfuls peanut butter
  • a bit of sugar (just a teaspoon or so)
  • some milk (maybe 3 cups?)
  • about 8-10 big ice cubes


The Method:

Combine all ingredients and blend together until smooth. Add more milk if it's too thick. Enjoy!



Yum.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...