More real food. And I know it looks simple but this recipe is real good.
- 1/2 lb pasta (I used bow tie)
- 3 cups arugula
- 6 slices bacon
- 10-20 grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup creamy salad dressing (like Caesar or ranch)
- salt and pepper
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Cook bacon. My favorite method is baking bacon (place bacon on foil lined baking sheet, place in oven, turn oven on to 425, check after 20 minutes, bake until crispy)
- Mix vinegar, mayo and dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
- Layer pasta, about 1 cup to 1 1/2 cups arugula and halved tomatoes. Drizzle dressing on top.