The Recipe (not the most precise but that's how I do it):
- 1 Package Tortellini (I used cheese)
- 1 bundle asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large white onion, cut into 1 inch chunks
- a few tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- a few tablespoons butter
- 1/4-1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Toss veggies in oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 25 minutes or until veggies starting to brown on top.
- Meanwhile, cook tortellini according to directions
- Mix butter, salt and pepper with drained tortellini. Toss in veggies.