Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Comparing beds

Speaking of my grandma (in this post) I couldn't help but noticing how similar our taste can be sometimes. While browsing through her house and taking note (and lots of pictures) of things that inspire me, I just couldn't resist taking some pics to compare her bed to ours. I guess that saying may be right...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...or maybe I just had some good inspiration growing up. Check it out yourself...

My grandma's bedroom


And ours.


Here's another look...
My grandma and grandpa's bed...


...and ours. So similar, right.


And lastly, this is a picture of me from when I was little that my grandma has had in their room for as long as I can remember. And next to it is a wedding picture from when Matt and I got married.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...