Saturday, April 2, 2011

Grilled Pastrami and Cheddar on Sourdough (with Red Pepper and Artichoke Tapenade)

Sometimes it's easier for me to plan meals if I have just one item that can serve as inspiration. Last week I bought a loaf of sourdough bread at Panera and it was all the inspiration I needed! I just love sourdough bread and from the moment I got it I couldn't stop thinking of all the delicious sandwich possibilities. This was a good one...enjoy!




I mean, the title pretty much lays outs the recipe but I'll write out what I did...

I started with sourdough bread and buttered each piece on one side.

Then layered with tapenade, sharp cheddar and pastrami and
grilled on each buttered side until golden.


*Substitute any of these ingredients for anything else...so many possibilities! I'm planning on making another yummy grilled sandwich tonight so if it's good then I'll post it soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...