Saturday, June 2, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend Camping

 We went camping last weekend with some friends (we missed you, Austin and Ashley!). We were by a lake in Wisconsin. It's always great to start off the summer by sitting by a campfire and getting away from it all for a few days. It was tons of fun, great to be outdoors and always great to spend some quality time with friends (plus some great food thanks to all the gear, bacon every morning, anyone?). The one problem: looking aback at my pictures it seems like I only took ones of Lucia, oops! (I'll have to get some from you Janine). Lucia did great so I guess she loves camping!
But I mean, how can you not love camping when this is where you take your naps!






Chillin at the beach


And she's out...




 We upgraded to a big tent this year and I love it! Here was Lucia's 'wing'.


 
And ours...complete with air mattress. Now this is the kind of camping I can handle!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...